Dr Mark Lovatt delivered Corporate Integrity System (CIS) training at MACA
On 22 October 2015, Dr Mark Lovatt, CEO of Trident Integrity, delivered a specialised training session on Corporate Integrity Systems (CIS) as part of the Certified Integrity Officer (CeIO) course at the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Academy (MACA).
- The CIS training focused on topics such as:
- Corruption: a global challenge
- Strengthening integrity for a country: the private sector national integrity programme
- The impact of corruption on a company: cost, risk and brand
- Strengthening integrity for a company: the corporate integrity system (overview)
- The 4 Stage problem solving approach for the CIS
- Core elements of the corporate integrity system, including governance structure, policies & procedures, whistleblowing, conflict of interest management, secure procurement and training & communication
- Managing the Corporate Integrity System for effectiveness
- How to handle the challenges of implementation
- Scenario training
In addition to Malaysian attendees, there was a large number of international participants from a variety of countries, including Afghanistan, Bhutan, Fiji, Maldives, Taiwan, and Zambia.