Dr Mark Lovatt spoke on “Integrity in the Banking Sector” at Maybank
- Corruption: a global challenge
- What does integrity mean in practice for Maybankers?
- What happens when it goes wrong: scandals from the financial sector
- The role of values and ethical decision-making
- Acting with integrity: corporate integrity system elements
Following the talk, participants were provided with training scenarios to draw out the issues for acting with integrity. These were analysed and discussed, and the session finished with a brief Q&A time.
The event was well received, with Ms Subathra Rama Naidu from the Group Transformation and Change section thanking Dr Lovatt for conducting the session.